Hello everyone,
I am a complete beginner in geometric morphometrics and I have met one problem.
Namely, when I try to upload the .tps file created in tpsUTIL to MorphoJ
software I receive the following communicate:

"Problem with the text file: Line 1 contains less than two entries:
LM=7
Note: A frequent reason for this problem is that the file contains delimiters
other than commas or tab stops.
Errors occurred in the reading process.
The new dataset could not be created."

I have tried to change the data manually but it does not work. Anyway, I have
too many specimens to manage that in such a way. Do you possibly know where I
can find the source of that problem?

Best regards,
Alicja