Dear morphometricians,

I would like to know more about how to incorporate a phylogeny tree into
morphoj. I have seen that morphoj uses a nexus file for the phylogeny tree.
I have never used a phylogeny software, so I am unsure what kind of data is
needed in order to generate a tree.

Does anyone know where to find articles/user guide about a user friendly
software? I am using a Windows PC and do not have a mac/Linux machine.

Kind regards,
Helmi
School of Health Sciences,
Universiti Sains Malaysia