Dear Morphmet,
We are looking for the best way to take pictures of rodent teeth in the field/museum collections. We want something transportable/light, not too expensive and which take good picture for geometric morphometric purposes.
Does anyone have experience with a Dino-lite? http://www.dino-lite.com/
or another similar tool?
Thanks a lot
Have a nice week-end