Hi,

I am trying to analize a dataset ("myshapes.tps") with some 1000 shapes that
look like this:

LM=0
CURVES=2
POINTS=8
1467.00000 1155.00000
1447.00000 1169.00000
1432.00000 1189.00000
1418.00000 1208.00000
1403.00000 1228.00000
1393.00000 1250.00000
1383.00000 1273.00000
1376.00000 1296.00000
POINTS=8
1403.00000 1617.00000
1411.00000 1596.00000
1419.00000 1575.00000
1425.00000 1553.00000
1433.00000 1532.00000
1439.00000 1510.00000
1441.00000 1488.00000
1443.00000 1466.00000
IMAGE=E_suberosa_6_copy_std.jpg
SCALE=0.008129

So only semilandmarks, in two curves. When I import them in geomorph using
readland.tps("myshapes.tps", specID = "imageID", readcurves = T), I get the
following error:

Error in readland.tps("myshapes.tps", specID = "imageID", readcurves = T) :
  No landmark data for some specimens.

Why do I get this error message? Is this command suppossed to use only
landmarks (not semilandmarks)?

Alternatively, I was thinking of removing the curves so all my points would be
considered as landmarks, and defining sliders for the gpa alignment...

Thanks in advance for your replies!
Gonzalo