Hi folks

I am trying to run a mantel test between a matrix of euclidean distances and
a matrix of procrustes distances in order to see correlation and significance,
as a previous analysis to reduce dimensionality.

My problem is in the last step, when I have to select the Similarity index
matrix, Past do not have "procrustes" as an option.

Could someone help me with this?
"user-supplied distance" or " Geographical distance" could be an option for the
procrustes matrix

Thanks in advance. And sorry for may basic question

Julio