Hi All

I'm currently trying to append curves to landmarks using the function in
tpsUtil (I want to use the curve information as sliding landmarks) however
any time I try to do this tpsUtil gives me an error message saying
'0.004149' is not a valid floating point value.' I take this to mean that
one of the points I made when digitizing is not "valid" and so tpsUtil
cannot read the file? Is this right? When I was digitizing tpsDIG kept
popping up error messages but I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong,
I was just tracing the outline using the 'draw curve' function. I'd delete
the curve and start over, but it happened every time I outlined a molar so
eventually I jut kept going. Did this mess me up? Was there a way to fix
what I was doing that would have meant my curves would be read in tpsUtil?
Is there a way I can manually append my curve data as landmarks that could
still be read into Geomorph or Momocs as sliding landmarks? Could I edit
the tps file manally to do this or am I going to have to start over
redrawing the curves? I need to delete some landmarks as well, so I'm
having the same problem with tpsUtil, I was planning on manually deleting
the landmarks I no longer want for my specimens (or should I just tell the
R packages I use to exclude certain landmarks? I think this might be
better).

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Candice Neves