Dear friends,

It is getting hard to me to interpret the outcome of Pooled within regression
in MorphoJ. I understand that the aim of this analysis is to remove the effect
of "group" when studying covariation, but it is hard to understand the outcome:
what am I testing with the p-value that it gives to me? Am I still testing
covariation of x on y? Or I am testing differences in slopes of groups? Thanks
beforehand

Some bibliography would be most wellcome