Hi everyone,

I am starting a new project using GM which I will work with groups with
different sizes (e.g., rodents and small carnivores). I would like to find
a way to use the whole dataset in the analyses, instead of perform set of
analyses for each sized group. So, I did a test using one skull and place
the camera in two different distances to the object (~15 cm and ~30 cm). My
expectation was after scaling (using tpsDig) I wouldn´t have any meaningful
difference. But I got two clear groups that were statistically different.
So, my question is how can I combine 2D landmarks based on photos taken
from different distances of the camera to the object. I have attached here
the tps file (10 copies of the same skull, five at ~15cm and five at
~30cm). I would be very grateful for any suggestion.

All the best and Happy 2018!

Anderson