Dear all,

I'm a bachelor student and I'm working with a 2D dataset from roedent
skull. I'm trying to analyze my dataset in TPSrelw, but any file I uploaded
appears the message: *"'757.00000' is not a valid floating point value. Bad
decimal character in coordinates?"*. I thought that the problem was on my
laptop, but running the same file in other computer appears the same
message. What should I do?

Best regards,

Waira Machida
Universidade de Brasília (UnB)