Dear Morphmet users,
would someone still have an installer of Landmark editor
<http://graphics.idav.ucdavis.edu/research/EvoMorph> (IDAV) ?
=> I consider to implement in MorphoDig
<http://morphomuseum.com/morphodig>"sticky"
curves and "sticky" patches digitization over surface files.
I would like to (re)use Landmark editor to remember how the user interface
was designed. And then I will try to develop something (at least remotely)
similar. But the download link is broken.
If anyone could help and send me the installer of Landmark editor, I would
be very grateful,
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Renaud.