Dear colleagues,

I would like to attract your attention on another manuscript we deposited
to bioRxiv. Our study combines 3D geometric morphometrics, computational
modeling with genomics to investigate the phenotypic limits of mammalian
hybridization.

Yoland Savriama, Mia Valtonen, Juhana Kammonen, Pasi Rastas, Olli-Pekka
Smolander, Annina Lyyski, Teemu J Hakkinen, Ian J Corfe, Sylvain Gerber,
Isaac Salazar-Ciudad, Lars Paulin, Liisa Holm, Ari Loytynoja, Petri
Auvinen, Jukka Jernvall 2018. Bracketing phenotypic limits of mammalian
hybridization. bioRxiv 310789; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/310789

Best wishes,
Yoland Savriama