Does digit.curves require data in long on wide format? when i try to use it
i get the error

 "  Error in digit.curves(2880, Rafalt1, nPoints = 30, closed=TRUE):
  Input must be a p-x-k matrix of curve coordinates"

what is a p-x-k matrix. I have searched it on the internet and have come up
with nothing.I have tried both long and wide format and have had the same
result. any help is much appreciated.