Dear all,

I'm working with a 2D landmark data set of vertebrae in anterior view in
which one side (right) has been landmarked, with 5 landmarks along the
midplane axis for a total of 12 points.

I would like to generate a mirror reflection of the paired landmarks, and
wonder if there is an easy way to do this. I naively tried multiplying the
x coordinate dimensions *-1 and keeping y the same, but since the midplane
x coordinates are not at 0 this obviously doesn't work.

Any advice or code would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Christy