Dear all,

I'm using the Geomorph package in R to do the PCA. It shows the negative-most 
and positive-most shapes of a PC, which is really great. I just want to ask if 
there is any way to visualize shape change along a certain PC? 

I know that Morphologika does this by allowing one to move the cursor along a 
PC to visualize shape change. However, when I import my data to process in the 
Morphologika, it always reports error. Perhaps it is because I use too many 
semilandmarks but too few specimens.

Could you please tell me if there is an alternative way to visualize shape 
differences along a PC, rather than just at the two-end points?

Thank you very much for taking your time to look at my question!

Best regards,

MORPHMET may be accessed via its webpage at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MORPHMET" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 

Reply via email to