Hi all,
I am interested in comparing the morphological volume or volume of 
morphospace between two groups of species. Does anyone know a good method 
to do this?
Kind regards,
Damien Esquerré, Postdoctoral Fellow, Keogh Lab
The Australian National University 

MORPHMET may be accessed via its webpage at http://www.morphometrics.org
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to morphmet+unsubscr...@morphometrics.org.

Reply via email to