I have a rather rough tool called MakeFan on my website that might be
useful for your project.

Have a look at

http://www.canisius.edu/~sheets/morphsoft.html

It produces output files in TPS format.

-Dave

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a program that can digitise open curves, i.e.
place
> landmark and non-landmark points along an open-ended line or curve for
> EES analysis?  I can't get tpsdig to do this, and can't see anything
> else obvious on the SB site.
>
> Thanks
>
> David

> David Jones
> Ph.D. researcher, Palaeobiology Research Group
> Department of Geology
> University of Leicester
> University Road
> Leicester  LE1 7RH
> Tel.: +44(0)116 252 3912 Ext. 3632
> ==
> Replies will be sent to list.
> For more information see
http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/morph/morphmet.html.

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
Dr. H. David Sheets
Professor, Dept. of Physics            Adjunct Associate Professor
Canisius College                       Dept. of Geology
2001 Main St                           SUNY at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14208                      Amherst, NY 14260
(716) 888-2587

http://www.canisius.edu/~sheets

IMP geometric Morphometrics software suite at

http://www.canisius.edu/~sheets/morphsoft.html

==