While my original account problems have not been solved, they have at
least be addressed by moving to a new server. So, I now have total (much
faster than before) access to the morphmet account.

This means list moderation should be back to what passes for normal.
However, if you posted a message in the last couple of weeks and have
not seen it appear on the list, please repost. I might have lost it in
the mechinations required to access the account during that period.

Also, I will turn off moderation for all or part of next week. I
hesitate to even announce that, but everyone should be more suspicious
of morphmet postings than is usually considered necessary. You should
not post, expect, or accept ANY attachments via morphmet.

Sincerely, dslice

--
Dennis E. Slice, Ph.D.
Department of Biomedical Engineering