I had never heard of this website, but, the concept is so logical!

I visited the website: http:// and it looks really cool!  I agree that
students often don't get enough of the arts, however, this seems to go
beyond just exposing them to the arts, it teaches those visual and
kinesthetic learners from their strengths... then allows them to build
language skills around their 'anchor' (picture).  I can imagine that this
is incredibly powerful...anyone out there have their own personal
experience using this curriculum?   What are the strenghts and challenges
you faced?  What grade level did you use it with?

Mary Helen