I have a student who probably has dyslexia.  According to our school psych, my
state does not recognize dyslexia as a learning disability, so this student
will not get any help from special ed.  She really needs help with reading.

I remember years ago hearing that see-through plastic sheets in different
colors can help students with dyslexia read.  Do you know anything about this?

If this is really true, where can I buy some of those plastic sheets for her to
try out?
Thanks!
Jan