From: kinder...@comcast.net
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Wed, Feb 24, 2010 10:29 am
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] reading websites

Into the Book
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nancy Wittner" <wittn...@fc.manatee.k12.fl.us>
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 7:34:33 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [MOSAIC] reading websites

Hi
I am working on an elementary school family reading night to kickoff our
summer reading program. ?One of the activities is a computer lab where
parents can check out reading websites either on their own or with their
child. ?I would appreciate any suggestions. ?I'm looking for sites that
help parents with strugging readers or simply learn more about the reading
process. ?Also, I'd like sites that help motivate students or interact
with authors. ?

Thanks
Nancy in Florida