From: Lapenas, Nicole <lapen...@oakwood.k12.il.us>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Tue, Aug 30, 2011 11:50 am
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] RTI

Pat Quinn, The RTI Guy also has great resources for RTI.  You can find him
online and he also holds seminars.  I recommend attending one of his seminars.
He really does a fantastic job explaining RTI from a teacher's perspective.

Nicole Lapenas
Literacy Coach
Oakwood Grade School
"Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life."
-Mortimer Adler