 From: Joyce <jmbread...@aol.com>
To: "Mosaic@literacyworkshop.org" <Mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 5:10 PM
Subject: [MOSAIC] iPad

There is an adapter called a dongle you can purchase for about 35 dollars. This
allows your iPad to use the projector. However, there is no way to have your
smart board become a touch pad like the iPad. I connect my iPad to the
projector with the dongle, and pass around the iPad, so each child has a turn
touching and using the app, while the others see the results.