We teach in a block. Basically, we use the Big Blocks (4Blocks) framework
with some variations. We have 84 minute blocks of reading and English
Language Arts every other day (separate classes, so they get one or the
other each day.) We have had ongoing training from instructors at Cardinal
Stritch University here in Wisconsin. Their website is
survivingtothriving.wordpress.com and has lots of resources if you take
time to scroll and look around!

--
*Teri Lassig*
**