I teach 8th grade. My colleagues and I are looking for a play for our students to read in class. It is not for a drama class, so they will not act it out. This play needs to be long enough that it would take five (or maybe more) hours for the students to read it out loud. Students would take on different parts to read, so it probably needs at least ten different parts. There has to be more educational value than entertainment value to the play. If you have ideas, let me know either through the list or individually <wr...@centurytel.net>. We are working to get students to read different kinds of literature. Jan