I've missed the great reading too! But now understand that it is just the
beginning of summer vacation for many of us but not all. So I'll be ready
for Mosaic when it starts up again... looking for some inspirational
"teacher books" to read any ideas? Am going to re-read Reading Magic by Mem
Fox! Thanks ahead for ideas! Janie-NH

--
*The Right-To-Know Law provides that most e-mail communications, to or from
Lebanon School District employees regarding the business of the School