What is literary Nonfiction? I was asked this questions today by my third
grade team. It is nonfiction writing written with the elements of a story,
with intentional flow, and is intended for a wider audience than nonfiction
that is written for a specific audience. It is written as much to entertain
as to inform. Am I off here?

Troy Fredde