From: Mosaic [mailto:mosaic-boun...@literacyworkshop.org] On Behalf Of Krista
Sadlers
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 4:06 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Summer thoughts...

I finish with summer school I'm Monday and then I'm looking forward to my own
summer reading. I'll get right to my review first. For professional books I'll
be reading: Teaching With Intention, Notice &Note, Comprehension Shouldn't Be
Silent, a Teaching Students To Read Like Detectives and Powerful Content
Connections.

Sent from my iPad