Hi, Hieu,

Thanks for the reply. But I found out that if Moses of Windows version only
supports the internal language model, that implies that loading language
models in binary format is not supported. I am kind of confused, loading
binary Language Models is handled by functions in which toolkit, SRILM,
IRSTLM, or Moses. If I would like to have a Windows version of Moses that
can load binary language models which could handle more than 3grams, what
suggestion would you give when I make modifications?

How about phrase tables? Does it have the same problems in terms of being
loaded binary, windows vs. unix restrictions, etc?

Thanks in advance

Jie