Dear moses-support

The hybrid EBMT/SMT system OpenMaTrEx (http://www.openmatrex.org) uses GIZA++, Moses and IRSTLM. We provide an installer in the webpage for version 0.98 (http://openmatrex.org/OpenMaTrEx-installer-0.98 <http://openmatrex.org/OpenMaTrEx-installer-0.98>) which compiled with g++ 4.4 after the usual GIZA++ patch:

Giza++ 1.0.3 (patched withhttp://www.openmatrex.org/giza-pp.patch as shown in
http://code.google.com/p/giza-pp/issues/detail?id=11#c4)
IRSTLM 5.22.01
Moses rev. 3284

But now, with g++ 4.6.1, I get errors when compiling one of the files in Moses:
FloydWarshall.cpp.

I have also tried with later versions:

# Giza++ 1.0.5 (also patched as above)
# IRSTLM 5.50.02
# Moses rev. 3739

Gives the same problem.

Am I using too old a version of Moses? Should I consider preparing a new
installer for OpenMaTrEX using later versions of all three packages? Or is
there a quick patch for FloydWarshall.cpp to compile?

Thanks a lot! And happy Festivus!

Mikel

--
Mikel L. Forcada (http://www.dlsi.ua.es/~mlf/)
Departament de Llenguatges i Sistemes InformĂ tics