It looks like you have too little data to build a language model.  If
you continue to have the problem after using more data, please post the
command you ran and the output.  There are at least four different ways
to build a language model described in
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=FactoredTraining.BuildingLanguageModel so
it's hard to debug without knowing which one you used.

Kenneth