Hi Raj,

the information you provide is pretty vague, so I'm just making some wild guesses here:

it could be a user error, for instance an inconsistency between the training sets used for training BilingualNPLM and the phrase table. Check that the same version of the corpus (including tokenization, truecasing etc.) was used for training, and that you did not mix up source and target language. Also check that the settings during training are consistent with those in the moses.ini file.

it's possible that some of the settings (vocabulary size, number of training epochs, or similar) are unsuitable for your task. For example, since you have a relatively small training corpus, you may need more epochs of training to get good results (use a validation set to see if model perplexity converges).

please double-check that there were no problems with the unicode-handling of Japanese/Chinese characters, and that the encoding of your vocabulary files matches that of the translation model, and the decoder input. We have never experienced such problems, but they could arise for some system configurations.

best wishes,
Rico