this is fine for tuning. if you want to make it quicker, drag it down to 1000 sentences.

Le 28/12/2015 16:37, Read, James C a écrit :

Hi,

I'm setting up some Moses baseline systems for various language pairs to compare the systems against my own work. I've largely been following the baseline tutorial here http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=moses.baseline

What would a fair amount of tuning data be to do the Moses system justice? I've currently managed to isolate a set of about 1,900 sentences which are roughly common to all language pairs. Would that be enough? To much? Not enough?

James