Dear Ondrej & Moses-Team,

@Ondrej: thanks a lot for your quick feedback.

The phrase "ich habe" does not appear in the phrase table. The word alignment
file includes only the first 4 sentences of the training data.

I have separated the sentence (ich habe das auto verkauf) in a separate "in"
file, but got the same result. I also tried another sentence (ich verkaufe das
auto), also here "ich verkaufe" can not be translated. I repeated the exact
sentence (ich verkaufe das auto) many times in the training data and still get
the same result.
I attach the word alignment, phrase table, training data and verbose result..
and would be very grateful to receive any tip.

I would also highly appreciate, if you could let me know, where can I find
information about
 1.   how to prepare the training data with additional factors, before training
the Factored Model?
 2.   how to train the Language Model that considers the POS?

I think that sooner or later, the sentences will get complexer and I would need
to work with a Factored Model.

Many Thanks
Shaimaa