Hi,

the command
  experiment.perl -config config.1 -continue 1
actually is not defined.

If you want to continue an experiment, you have to run
   experiment.perl -continue 1

If you just want to add an additional test set, you have to
edit steps/1/config.1 before you re-run the command.

Note that editing steps/1/config.1 is not recommended use
of experiment.perl (although I do it all the time), since it breaks
assumptions that the scheduler has about which steps need
to be run. If you aware of the implications, proceed with
caution.

In you case you also need to remove the steps/1/REPORTING_report.1*
step, so it is re-run.

-phi