Hi,

        I think oov-feature=1 just activates the OOV count feature while
leaving LM score unchanged.  So it would still include p(<unk> | in).

        One might try setting the OOV feature weight to -weight_LM *
weird_moses_internal_constant * log p(<unk>) in an attempt to cancel out
the log p(<unk>) terms.  However that won't work either because:

1) It will still charge backoff penalties, b(the)b(house) in the example.

2) The context will be lost each time so it's p(house) not p(house | the).

If the <unk>s follow a pattern, such as appearing every other word, one
could insert them into the ARPA file though that would waste memory.

I don't think there's any way to accomplish exactly what OP asked for
without coding (though it wouldn't be that hard once one understands how
the LM infrastructure works).

Kenneth