Marcin,

That sounds great! Yes, please do make an announcement. I would definitely
make use of such a multi-aligned corpus.

Lane

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Marcin Junczys-Dowmunt <junc...@amu.edu.pl>
wrote:

> Hi Graham,
> At the UN we are now working to release an official version of our data.
> As a bonus to the pair-wise alignment, it will contain a 6-way fully
> aligned subcorpus for English, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Arabic;
> about 13M segments per language. We are waiting for some LREC feedback and
> the official greenlight from UN officials, but that should be a matter of a
> couple of weeks now (maybe one, maybe two, maybe four). Once it is ready I
> can make an announcement here.
> Best,
> Marcin
>
> W dniu 22.01.2016 o 16:26, Graham Neubig pisze:
>
> Dear Moses Mailing List,
>
> This is not directly related to Moses, but I was wondering if there are
> any high-quality, multi-lingually sentence aligned corpora available (i.e.
> 3 or more languages with aligned sentences). We're aware of the Europarl
> and Bible corpora, but Europarl only covers European languages, and the
> Bible corpus is quite small in MT terms.
>
> TED and MULTI-UN are options, but as far as I know the data is only
> bilingually aligned at the moment, and it can be a bit hard to get a clean
> multi-lingual corpus from them. If anyone has any experience with this, or
> resource available, I'd love some info.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Graham

When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is not
far away.  It is time to go elsewhere.  The best thing about space travel
is that it made it possible to go elsewhere.
                -- R.A. Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"