sounds useful.There's
   FeatureFunction::EvaluateTranslationOptionListWithSourceContext()
which is called for for every subphrase. It passes the feature function a
list of translation option for that subphrase. The method is called in

TranslationOptionCollection::EvaluateTranslationOptionListWithSourceContext

Or you add yet another Evaluate() method that passes the feature function
the InputPathList, which really has every translation options in 1 go

Hieu Hoang
http://www.hoang.co.uk/hieu