Hi Motoki,

What do you mean by word alignments from a monolingual corpus?

I assume you have word alignments of a parallel corpus, and you want to
extract phrase pair using your alignment file. If this is the case then you
may look here
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=FactoredTraining.TrainingParameters
Scroll down to "if you may have your own method to generate a word
alignment, you want to skip  ....."
You have to pass "--first-step 4" and "--alignment-file
/your-alignment-file" to train-model.perl

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 12:42 AM, Motoki Wu <tokeste...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have the word alignments (e.g. 0-0, 0-1, 1-2...) from a monolingual
> corpus using another program.
>
> I'd like to only use the phrase align part of the Moses pipeline directly.
>
> Is it possible to do so?
>
> Thanks
>
> - Motoki

-Regards,