it's very easy, i had thought i done it already but maybe it's dropped out.

The placeholder feature just tacks the translation on at the very end, just
before outputting the translation.

Run it in a debugger to see where it segfault and change that part of the
code

Hieu Hoang
http://www.hoang.co.uk/hieu