Hi,

unfortunately, the interpolation of language models requires two pieces of
code that only exist in SRILM: The EM training method to find weights for
the language models, and the linear interpolation of the language models.

Maybe Ken and Lane can weigh in, if/when a replacement in KENLM will be
available.

-phi