Sending you this as a reminder for when you're ready.

Tom

On 7/20/2016 11:01 PM, moses-support-requ...@mit.edu wrote:
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:35:27 +0100
From: Hieu Hoang<hieuho...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Moses-support] mgiza install
To: Andrew Caines<caine...@gmail.com>
Cc: moses-support<moses-support@mit.edu>

In CMakeList.txt line 39, delete -lrt

This is also a problem when compiling moses. I hack it by creating an empty
rt library with the code in
    mosesdecoder/contrib/rt
and copying it into /usr/lib

To be honest, there will be other problems when running moses on osx, not
just compiling. Moses & most MT programs are mostly developed Linux people
so many of the programs and scripts are untested on OSX. There are niggly
differences between OSX and Linux such as sort, split, zcat etc.

You are better off getting some experience using them on Linux and then
switch to OSX once you know everything works. And I'm talking from my
experience as a Mac user

Hieu Hoang
http://www.hoang.co.uk/hieu