wow Thanks,
This worked fine.
Just to inquire about EMS, does it mean that it is optional?....only if one
doesn't want to go through a whole commands like earlier experienced?

Hope minus EMS am good to go ahead and begin on translating my own language.

Irene Nandutu
+256781595675
Twitter <https://twitter.com/irenenanduttu>

Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/116763895613109203502/about>