Dear all,

this is not a Moses question strictly speaking. Is there anyone who knows
if it is possible to separately train two Lader preordering models (for
Japanese-English models) and merge them subsequently? I believe that was
possible but I cannot find any information at the documentation page
http://www.phontron.com/lader/

Best regards,
Vito

--
*M**. Vito MANDORINO -- Chief Scientist*

[image: Description : Description : lingua_custodia_final full logo]

 *The Translation Trustee*

*1, Place Charles de Gaulle, **78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux*

*Tel : +33 1 30 44 04 23   Mobile : +33 6 84 65 68 89*

*Email :*  *vito.mandor...@linguacustodia.com
<massinissa.ah...@linguacustodia.com>*

*Website :*
*www.linguacustodia.finance <http://www.linguacustodia.com/>*