Thanks and regards,
Atul

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chao-Hong <ch....@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 08:53
Subject: Organizers' communications for LoResMT workshop at MT Summit 2019
To: Chao-Hong Liu <chaohong....@adaptcentre.ie>, <nmzxb...@163.com>,
Jonathan Washington <jwash...@swarthmore.edu>, Nathaniel Oco <
nathan...@yahoo.com>, Valentin Malykh <valen...@ipavlov.ai>, Alina
Karakanta <alina.karaka...@uni-saarland.de>, <la...@fbk.eu>, Atul Kr. Ojha <
shashwatu...@gmail.com>

Dear all,

1. I have updated the website based on MT Summit and our comments. I would
like to publish the news at 13:00 on March 19. Please take a look and see
if there is any problem. I will modify if any. Thank you very much!

LoResMT @ MT Summit 2019
https://sites.google.com/view/loresmt/

LoResMT @ AMTA 2018
https://sites.google.com/view/loresmt-2018/

2. Information regarding LoResMT 2019 organization are listed here; please
feel free to modify if any.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GR4ImOiadHeqsu1x1bXra3_Nbvgwi0G-WvXzCo1sDSY

It would require a gmail account to access the sheet (and website).

3. The plan on shared tasks is not finalized yet. I will keep you updated
if any. Please also feel free to discuss if you have any idea/suggestion.

Happy (belated) St. Patty's Day!!

Kind regards,

Chao-Hong