Hi, I’m trying to install Moses on my PC.
OS is windows 10, but I’m installing it using ubuntu with the help of WSL

I installed Boost, and the install was going smoothly then had some errors
during the test cases at the end, then it gave me the “build failed” message
and email you guys.

I’ve attached the build log to this email and the exact command I’ve inputted
is this:

sudo ./bjam
-–with-boost=/mnt/c/Users/mjk32/Desktop/MJK/tests/Machine_Translation/nmt-transfer-learning-xlm-r-master/boost_1_72_0

I’m still a beginner in Linux and all of this, so I might have missed some
obvious things and I apologize in advance if I did.

Thank you for your time,
Mujahid Khalifah