------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C43B55.FBF23530

I have two corrections regarding the Black-necked Stilts at the Belle Plaine
sewage ponds:

(1) The ponds are along Scott county road 6 about 1 mile WEST of town, not
south as in the first post. When I called Tony regarding these birds my
sense of direction was turned around. My apologies for the confusion.

(2) There are not two, but three Black-necked Stilts. A third one came out
of the brush about 10 minutes after I spoke with Tony.

Joining me out of sheer coincidence were Jim Otto and Doug Kieser in viewing
these birds. Doug, Jim & the three stilts were still present when I left the
ponds about 2:15pm.

There are also good numbers of other shorebirds present: Least, Pectoral &
White-rumped Sandpipers, Wilson's Phalaropes and Lesser Yellowlegs.

Regards...

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C43B55.FBF23530

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.5.7036.0">
<TITLE>Black-necked Stilts - Belle Plaine update &amp; =
corrections</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have two corrections regarding the =
Black-necked Stilts at the Belle Plaine sewage ponds:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">(1) The ponds are along Scott county =
road 6 about 1 mile WEST of town, not south as in the first post. When I =
called Tony regarding these birds my sense of direction was turned =
around. My apologies for the confusion.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">(2) There are not two, but three =
Black-necked Stilts. A third one came out of the brush about 10 minutes =
after I spoke with Tony.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Joining me out of sheer coincidence =
were Jim Otto and Doug Kieser in viewing these birds. Doug, Jim &amp; =
the three stilts were still present when I left the ponds about =
2:15pm.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">There are also good numbers of other =
shorebirds present: Least, Pectoral &amp; White-rumped Sandpipers, =
Wilson's Phalaropes and Lesser Yellowlegs.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Regards&#8230;..</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C43B55.FBF23530--