------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C621BF.4FDF9240

First I'd like to say how much I appreciate your website, I've always =
been a bird lover but sites like yours & others have turned me into a =
big time raptor chaser, especially after seeing an immature Cooper's =
Hawk attacking a squirrel in my backyard (then swooping at me!)  I also =
had great sightings at Hawk Ridge & within the Sax-Zim Bog (both Great =
Grey & Northern Hawk Owls in the same trip.) I have gone to Hastings =
looking for the Gyrfalcon & MSP Airport looking for a Snowy Owl, both =
with no luck (however did see my first Common Raven soaring opposite hwy =
5 from the airport.) =20

Yesterday, Tuesday January 24th, I saw a bird that qualifies for your =
Rare Bird Alert.  At 7:30 am, I observed a Northern Goshawk (my first) =
cruising through my neighborhood.  The area is Brooklyn Center, 6900 =
block of Morgan Ave N, & the bird would have gone over Palmer Lake if it =
continued in the same direction.

Keep up the good work, I will continue making weekly trips to the =
Hastings area as long as a Gyrfalcon is reported in the area.

Thanks!

Jason Bolish
Accountant
Anoka Hennepin Credit Union
(763) 422-0290 ext. 242
(763) 253-2742 Direct
(763) 422-0458 Fax
jason.bol...@ahcu.coop
www.ahcu.coop

"This message contains confidential information intended only for the =
above addressee(s) and may contain information that is proprietary or =
legally privileged.  If you received this message in error, please =
notify us and delete the original message."

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C621BF.4FDF9240

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>First I'd like to say how much I =
appreciate your=20
website, I've always been a bird lover but sites like yours &amp; others =
have=20
turned me into a big time raptor chaser, especially after seeing an =
immature=20
Cooper's Hawk attacking a squirrel in my backyard (then swooping at =
me!)&nbsp; I=20
also had great sightings at Hawk Ridge &amp;&nbsp;within the Sax-Zim Bog =
(both=20
Great Grey &amp; Northern Hawk Owls in the same trip.) I have gone to =
Hastings=20
looking for the Gyrfalcon &amp; MSP Airport looking for a Snowy Owl, =
both with=20
no luck (however did see my first Common Raven soaring opposite hwy 5 =
from the=20
airport.)&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yesterday, Tuesday January 24th, I saw =
a bird that=20
qualifies for your Rare Bird Alert.&nbsp; At 7:30 am, I observed a =
Northern=20
Goshawk (my first) cruising through my neighborhood.&nbsp; The area is =
Brooklyn=20
Center, 6900 block of Morgan Ave N, &amp; the bird would have gone over =
Palmer=20
Lake if it continued in the same direction.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Keep up the good work, I will continue =
making=20
weekly trips to the Hastings area as long as a Gyrfalcon is reported in =
the=20
area.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jason Bolish<BR>Accountant<BR>Anoka =
Hennepin Credit=20
Union<BR>(763) 422-0290 ext. 242<BR>(763) 253-2742 Direct<BR>(763) =
422-0458=20
Fax<BR><A =
href=3D"mailto:jason.bol...@ahcu.coop";>jason.bol...@ahcu.coop</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.ahcu.coop";>www.ahcu.coop</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"This message contains confidential =
information=20
intended only for the above addressee(s) and may contain information =
that is=20
proprietary or legally privileged.&nbsp; If you received this message in =
error,=20
please notify us and delete the original=20
message."<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C621BF.4FDF9240--