For those interested in county listing, yesterday - Sunday, 23 April - I =
encountered a male Great-tailed Grackle in Lac qui Parle Co.  OK, it =
didn't vocalize, so I can't rule out a Boat-tailed....

Anyway, I found the grackle along CR 24 about 0.2 mi E of CR 5.  At that =
point a northwest-to-southeast-oriented slough crosses CR 24, and that =
slough appeared to be the locus of the grackle's activity; however, it =
did once venture out to the corn-stubble fields in the northwest =
quadrant of the CR-24/CR-5 intersection.

Phil Chu
Department of Biology
St. John's University
Collegeville, MN 56321