On Monday my wife put 23 red balls, used for Christmas
Greetings:

On Monday my wife put 23 red balls, used for Christmas tree decoration, on our
apartment railing. They were hung up by red ribbon.  Usually we have three
squirrles, every day, most of the day, feeding on sunflower seed on the ground
under  the feeder OR, sitting on the "Squirrel Proof Feeder" shaking it so more
sunflower seed will fall to the ground.

Since Monday I have not seen a squirrel in the yard, UNTIL, this afternoon ONE
appeared for a short visit and then left without feeding on Sundflower seed.

Has anyone else had  any such experience with using color to scare off
the squirrels,  Or, is it such nice weather the squirrels just didn't show up?

Rev. Forest V. Strnad
Faribault, Mn.