RE:Local Ospreys. The Freeway Osprey nest has actually been occupied for
several days and there has already been an interesting change in the
identities of the birds there. Always interesting! This is my 17th year of
behavioral and productivity research on Ospreys and if anyone would like to be
involved with this research, learn about osprey behavior, I still need some
volunteer monitors to assist me. Contact me if you are interested. I would
deeply appreciate it if the birders out there would let me know if they see any
new osprey nests being built. Thanks so much!
Vanessa Greene
osprey...@att.net